July 14-17, 2014 Conference
This year's conference is our 20th Anniversary
AVECO 2014 Conference Survey
2014 Conference Information
ATTENTION: Union Station Hotel is currently out of rooms at the AVECO
rate. You can get the same rate at the Hilton by the ballpark, or stay
at one of the adjacent hotels.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Conference Dates: July 14-17
Deadline: June 30th 2014
Deadline: July 3rd 2014
2014 AVECO Registration Form
by Hilton Hotel Registration is available
Reservations Deadline: June 25th 2014
Thank you for visiting our site. If you are going to join us in St. Louis, here are a few things that you may need to know.
- The conference will be held at St. Louis Union Station, hosted by the DoubleTree by Hilton
- Early check-in will be from 5-7PM at the coat room by the conference area
- Here is where you can get your name badge and "goodie bag", as well as ask any questions you may have
- To check into hotel, you must use front hotel entrance on Market Street (cannot access through mall without keycard)
- Hotel staff or AVECO board members (wearing AVECO vests or t-shirts) will be glad to assist you
& "Refresher" Training starts at 9AM on Monday morning. In order to
provide the best learning environment, beginner and seasoned SCO's will
be separated for Monday only.
- The indoor mall has places to eat and shop and is separated from the hotel by keycard access doors
- We are going green this year. If you wish to have printed notes of the slide presentations, please print those before arriving
- You may access these slides by going to the "Downloads" link above, or through our eSchedule "AVECO 2014" on Guidebook
- To download Guidebook, look on Google Play or App Store for "Guidebook"
- Guidebook Link For Download (Send text message to your phone with dowload link)
For those of you flying into St. Louis, we have worked out a special rate for a shuttle:
Express Airport Shuttle
to make reservations:
A special rate has been negotiated on
your behalf. Reservations MUST be made online to receive
the discounted rate.
Walk-ups will not be eligible for convention rate, standard rates will
apply. Please click
here to go to our
website and begin your reservation to reserve a seat. The discounted convention rate of $15
each way is offered. Credit cards are
required and charged at the time of reservation.
AVECO Membership Form
Sorry, we are not able to accept credit
cards or purchase orders!
With the active role your Financial Aid
and/or Business Office now has with regards to veterans payments, it
has been suggested they may want to attend conferences along with you.